12 Spiritual Life Review Questions
Life Review Questions:
Find a quiet time to reflect on these questions.
Note what emerges for you.
1. What are your most pressing challenges or areas of confusion, anxiety or stress?
2. What are the top 3-4 priority areas of your life?
3. How satisfied with your life are you right now? (1= Not at All ; 10 = Completely)
4. What are you currently spending time on that you’d rather not?
5. Think back on a time when you were having the most fun, felt most alive- what were you doing?
6. What most inspires you?
7 . Name five things that amaze you about your life
8. What are the top 1-2 things you want to accomplish in the next 4-6 months?
9. How would your family and friends describe your strengths?
10. If you could step through a door and your life was Awesome, what would your life look like?
11. What typically keeps you stuck, or blocks you from being your best self?
12. Are you ready to do what it takes to have the life you desire? If not, why not?
And Now for a Spiritual Focus:
1. What religious or spiritual concepts of your childhood have you rejected? Which ones do you still hold deeply?
2. What has tested your faith lately?
3. Name five things that fill you with gratitude
4. What sustains you during times of struggle, doubt, loss?
5. What helps you have greater hope and clarity?
6. How many hours a week do you spend on those things that strengthen you (mentally, emotionally, spiritually)?
7. If you could wave a magic wand to change one aspect of your life, what do you wish would appear or disappear in your life?
8. What do you do regularly to strengthen your faith or connection to God?
10. How are you being called now to grow in a new way?
11. What are you willing to do to fulfill your deepest hunger?
12. What could help you lead your most inspired life?